Peter Hess Sound Massage (Level I) course in Andalucia
If you are interested in learning the principles of sound therapy using singing bowls… then the Peter Hess ® Sound Massage Course will be perfect for you.
Christine Heckel holds regular workshops throughout the year and has just announced new dates. The course will take you through the theory and practical skills, allowing you to experience sound massage first-hand. Upon completion you will be able to perform therapy sound massages for private use. You will also receive an attendance certificate from the Peter Hess Academy Spain. No prior experience is necessary, except the desire to learn a valuable new skill that can benefit your family and friends.
- History of sound massage
- Information about various types of singing bowls and mallets
- Sound massage theory
- Experience sensation of the sound in the body
- Demonstration of the basic sound massage
- Guided implementation of the basic sound massage in pairs
- Independent practice of the sound massage in pairs
- Group discussions
- Application possibilities and safety
Courses will take place on …
Saturday 27 & Sunday 28 January 2018 from 10.00 - approximately 19.00 hrs
MOA, Los Boliches, Fuengirola (Málaga)
Don’t delay, places are limited!
Call today on + 34 667 43 88 29 or email email@example.com for further information and to reserve your place.