If you are interested in learning the basic principles of sound therapy… then you should consider signing up for the Peter Hess ® Sound Massage Courses to be held in Elviria on the 7th, 8th and 9th of June.
You will experience sound massage first-hand and familiarise yourself with the theory and practical skills needed to perform sound massages for private use – and upon completion you’ll receive a certificate confirming your attendance. You don’t need any previous experience or qualifications, simply, just the right attitude.
Christine Heckel, a qualified sound therapy coach teaches the techniques in small groups, which means places are limited.
Programme of events
- History of sound massage
- Information about various types of singing bowls and mallets
- Sound massage theory
- Experience sensation of the sound in the body
- Demonstration of the basic sound massage
- Guided implementation of the basic sound massage in pairs
- Independent practice of the sound massage in pairs
- Group discussions
- Application possibilities and safety
Courses will take place on Friday 7th & Saturday 8th June: 2pm to 7pm and Sunday 9th June: 10am to 4pm.
Call today on+ 34 667 43 88 29 or email email@example.com to reserve your place.