Christine Heckel, professional Sound Relaxation Coach, holds regular workshops throughout the year for individuals interested in learning the art of sound massage using singing bowls and she has just announced two new dates.
If you are interested in learning about the theory and gaining the practical skills needed to practice sound massage therapy … then the Peter Hess ® Sound Massage Course will be perfect for you.
The course will allow you to experience sound massage first-hand and give you the necessary knowledge needed to give a relaxing sound massage to your friends and family at home. Everyone who takes part will receive a certificate of attendance from the Peter Hess Academy Spain. The course is suitable for everyone, no prior experience is necessary.
- Learn the history of Peter Hess sound massage
- Discover the different shapes, sizes and sounds of the singing bowls
- Theory of sound massage
- Experience sensation of the sound in the body
- Basic practical sound massage demonstration
- Administer sound massage (in pairs)
- Discuss what you have learned
- Understanding safety and correct applications.
Saturday 16th & Sunday 17th November 2013
Saturday 18th & Sunday 19th January 2014
Times to be confirmed upon booking.
Places can be reserved by calling Christine on + 34 667 43 88 29 or firstname.lastname@example.org